Crystal Clear Water Centres is committed to excellence in serving all customers including people with disabilities.
Our communications, from initial greeting through the sales process and follow up, will demonstrate our commitment to serve customers with disabilities in ways that take into account their disability.
We will ensure that our employees are trained and familiar with various assistive devices that may be used by customers with disabilities while accessing our goods or services.
We welcome people with disabilities and their service animals. Service animals are allowed on all parts of our premises that are open to the public.
Support people are also welcome to accompany our disabled customers while shopping in our stores or while accessing our services.
Notice of Temporary Disruption
In the event of a planned or unexpected disruption to services of facilities for customers with disabilities, Crystal Clear Water Centres will notify customers promptly. The notice will be clearly posted and will include information about the reason for the disruption, its anticipated length of time, and a description of alternative facilities or services, if available.
Our entire staff receives ongoing and documented training in order to properly communicate with and provide assistance to people with various disabilities. Training includes:
- An overview of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the requirements of the customer service standard.
- Crystal Clear Water Centres accessible customer service plan.
- How to interact and communicate with people with various types of disabilities.
- How to interact with people with disabilities who use an assistive device or require the assistance of a service animal or a support person.
- What to do if a person with a disability is having difficulty in accessing Crystal Clear Water Centres goods and services.
- Subsequent changes that are made to your accessible customer service plan.
We actively encourage the participation of all customers in our feedback process.
In addition to sharing your comments in person, you may contact us with any questions or concerns by:
Telephone: (519) 886-3339
Mail: 35 University Ave. E. Waterloo, Ontario N2J 2V9
Any policy of Crystal Clear Water Centres that does not respect and promote the dignity and independence of people with disabilities will be modified or removed.